1. Access to and use of shoot.co.uk both within the UK and internationally is provided by Pedigree Toys and Brands Ltd, 23 Southernhay East, Exeter, EX1 1QL under licence. Registered in England: Registered Number 10998074. By using this site you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of shoot.co.uk.
2. Your continued use of shoot.co.uk will be taken as acceptance of any rules or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should stop using this website.
3. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights on shoot.co.uk and all content shall remain vested in Pedigree Toys and Brands Ltd or its licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, or otherwise use shoot.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any use of shoot.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Pedigree Toys and Brands Ltd.
4. By sharing any contribution (including text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with shoot.co.uk you agree to grant to Pedigree Toys and Brands Ltd, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting). In certain circumstances Shoot may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
5. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive.
6. So Pedigree Toys and Brands Ltd can use your contribution, you confirm your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give Pedigree Toys and Brands Ltd permission to use it for the purposes specified, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of your parent/guardian if you are under 13.
7. We normally show your name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise, but this is not always possible.
8. Competition entrants must be aged 13 or over – unless stated otherwise.
9. Competition winners will be informed by email within 48 hours of the closing date.
10. Prize(s) are only what is stated on the competition page.
11. Entrants into any Shoot or shoot.co.uk competition agree to be bound by the editor’s decision. The editor’s decision on all matters relating to competition winners is legal and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. We advise you not to reveal personal information such as telephone number, home or email addresses in post comments.
13. Shoot and shoot.co.uk are registered trademarks used by Pedigree Toys and Brands Ltd under licence.